Dogs Playing Poker
Dogs Playing Poker is a first-person, three-dimensional
poker game designed to bring the famous painting to life while
bringing all the fun and excitement of a home poker night
right to your PC. With stunning graphics, amazing
music and sound, and remarkably intelligent players,
Dogs Playing Poker raises the bar for card games
everywhere. Some of its key features include:
- Play against 21 different characters, including a
mechanical robot dog and a cat masquerading as a dog.
- Play in 4 different room environments, including
the Parlor, the Kitchen, the Casino, and the
- Play Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud, Texas Hold 'Em,
Omaha Hold 'Em, and Five Card Stud, including a nearly
infinite variety of wildcard variations.
- Highly varied artificial intelligence gives each dog
its own skill level and style of play - some players
play very conservatively, other dogs "go for broke"
and bet it all.
- Over 1,000 lines of dialogue help the dogs try to
throw you off your game with witty and funny comments -
in short, the dogs "talk smack."
- Seven game tutorials help beginning players teach
themselves poker, or help intermediate players play
a better game.
- Custom poker editing lets you create your own betting
limits and create your own special wildcard games,
including semi-wild cards, and the popular seven
card stud variations "Baseball" and "Five and Dime."
You can buy Dogs Playing Poker online for $9.99 at
CompUSA. Or check out places to buy Dogs Playing Poker
in retail outlets or from other
Want to meet the dogs?
Copyright ©2002 Slightly Subtle Technology, Inc. All Rights Reserved.